To help us get a better understanding of the problem, please
- describe the steps you have done up until the problem occurred.
- Screenshots or photos of the problem would help us to understand the issue.
- We also require log files to perform a deep analysis of the problem called NeroSupport.zip.
How to get the NeroSupport.zip:
- Download the "GetSupportFiles.zip" file to your hard drive from https://www.nero.com/link.php?topic_id=209&gen_id=8
- Open it with Windows Explorer directly.
- Start the tool by double-clicking the EXE-file.
The "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe" window opens.
The tool may take several minutes.
You can track each steps in the displayed window.
- After the tool has successfully run, you will find a file named "NeroSupport.zip" on your desktop.
What to do if the NeroSupport.zip is not created:
- Open Windows Explorer, enter %temp% to go to Temp folder,
- Find the folder named 'NeroSupport'.
- Right click on the folder
- Select Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder.
It will create a NeroSupport.zip in the temp folder.
Note: If you are using Gmail mail box, please rename the file to 'NeroSupport.txt' then send us as attachment.
What to do after the Installation:
- Please send us the NeroSupport.zip file via email or any cloud service with the download link, e.g. OneDrive.
- If the "GetSupportFiles" tool gets an error, restart the tool. After restart, "GetSupportFiles" will automatically run again.
You can open a new ticket here and send us all the information from above 3 steps.