If the status of the application is always "downloading" or "pending" when updating the Nero application on the "Nero Start" -> "Updates" page, or the "Network is not available" dialog pops up, please refer to the following solutions to solve the problem:
Please open Nero Start:
1. Click 'Support' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Options'.
2. Expand 'Network Connection'.
3. Please select "No proxy", if your PC is connected to the Internet without a proxy; Select "Use manual proxy", and then enter the proxy if your PC is connected to the Internet with a proxy set.
4. Click 'Apply' button.
5. Restart Nero Start and then update your applications on the "Updates" page again.
Please check the configuration of your system:
1. Do you have Anti-virus software installed on your computer?
2. Have you configured a firewall?
3. Have you set up a VPN on your computer?
If yes, please turn off Anti-virus software, Firewall and VPN, and then restart Nero Start to download and install Nero applications.