In Nero Start, if you see most Nero applications are greyed out, please try below steps:
1. Have you installed Nero software completely? Open Windows Control Panel -> Program and Features, check all the installed Nero program:
- If you bought Nero Platinum 1-year license subscription, you should install Nero Platinum.
- If you bought Nero Platinum permanent license, you should install Nero 2020 or Nero 2021 lifetime version.
If you could not find your Nero program, or you find the incorrect one is installed, please uninstall the incorrect one, then install the correct one. Click on below text to download the correct offline installer:
- Nero Platinum Suite 1-year license (1-year subscription license)
- Nero Platinum 2020 lifetime (permanent license: 'pay once, user forever')
- Nero Platinum 2021 lifetime (permanent license: 'pay once, user forever')
2. If you find your Nero program has been installed correctly, would you please check if you have log in with your Nero Account? If you bought Nero product via Nero.com, you need to log in with the email address which you entered during purchase. If you log in with other email, you could not unlock your Nero product. See how to log in in below article: http://support.nero.com/en/support/solutions/articles/44001798936 .