After you buy Nero Platinum or other Nero software from Nero.com, you will get an order Information email with:
- software Download Link
- your 8-bit initial password of your Nero Account.
How to login:
- Download the installer to your local PC.
- Open the folder where you download the installer to
- Double click the NeroPlatinum.exe (or Nero2020.exe) to install the main software applications firstly.
If any installation problem happens, you will find more information here.
- After installation, run Nero Start.
- Login with your Nero Account. It has to be the same email address you entered when you placed your order.
- Initial your password.
It is the 8 bit code you got in the product information email.
After unlocking Nero Platinum:
After login successfully, your Nero product is automatically unlocked. See https://nerosupport.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/44001798936.
You may see the notification for installing Content Packs in Nero Start notification area in top right corner if the product includes Nero Video or Nero MediaHome. Content packs are the packages including movie themes, disc menus, effects and transitions, etc which are used in Nero Video and Nero MediaHome for editing video and video discs.
Follow the notification, or click on "Nero Video "--> "More Info".
Content packs can be installed in any order. See below screenshot about how to install it. If there is any problem for downloading the installer, you could find the offline installers' download links is this article.