After you buy Nero Platinum or other Nero 2020 software from Nero.com, you will get an Order Information email with:
- software Download Link
- your 8-bit initial password of your Nero Account.
- Please download the installer to your local PC.
- Open the folder where you download the installer to, double click the NeroPlatinum.exe(or Nero2020.exe) to install the main software applications firstly.
- If any installation problem happens, you could find a lot of useful information here: https://nerosupport.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/folders/44000653302
- After installation, please run Nero Start, login with your email(the email you entered when you placed your order) and initial password (The 8 bit code you got in the product information email). After login successfully, your Nero product is automatically unlocked. See https://nerosupport.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/44001798936
- After unlock successfully, you may see the notification for installing Content Packs in Nero Start notification area in top right corner if the product includes Nero Video or Nero MediaHome. Content packs are the packages including movie themes, disc menus, effects and transitions, etc which are used in Nero Video and Nero MediaHome for editing video and video discs.
Follow the notification, or click Nero Video -> More Info, you could download 3 installers to install. Content packs could be installed in any order. See below screenshot about how to install it. If there is any problem for downloading the installer, you could find the offline installers' download links is this article.
- Open notification to install:
- Open Nero Video -> More Info to install: