If your DVD burner(or Blu-ray burnder) is detected as CD burner, please refer to this article: https://nerosupport.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/44001697315-blu-ray-dvd-burner-is-recognized-as-cd-burner
If your disc burner is not detected at all, it maybe caused by Nero applications are blocked by Windows 10's ransomware protection.
Would you please try below steps?
- Open the Start menu. Click/tap on Windows Security in the All Apps list.
- Click on Virus & threat protection.
Under "Ransomware protection," click the Manage ransomware protection option.
- Is Controlled folder access turned on or not? See below screenshot.
- If yes, click the Allow an app through Controlled folder access option.
- Click the Add an allowed app button.
- Click the Recently blocked apps option, find Nero applications. Or browse to Nero installation path and add Nero applications: "nero.exe" (with full file path C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 2019\Nero Burning ROM\nero.exe), C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 2019\Nero Vision\NeroVision.exe, C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 2019\Nero MediaHome\MediaHome.exe, etc
- Restart Windows and recheck Nero applications.
If it still does not work, or Controlled folder access has been turn off but Nero applications could not detect driver, please report your issues to firstname.lastname@example.org