1. Connect your CD player or LP player to Recode Stick. Then insert Recode Stick to USB port of your PC.
2. Check with your system Setting: System->Sound->Input. Make Sure the input device is set to 'Microphone(2-AV To USB2.0)'.
3. Open Nero WaveEditor, check settings in Options -> Device Settings -> Input Device. Set it to Microphone(2-AV TO USB 2.0)
4. Click Record button in toolbar to open Recording Console.
5. Start to record the playing music in Recording Console.
6. Finish the recording, click OK to insert. Save to any audio format as you like.
7. You also can record music by Nero SoundTrax or other recording software.